MHS Internship Program
* 1-3 semester placement (12 weeks each)
* 15-20 hours per week (depending upon MHS academic calendar)
* Training and Internship Agreement
* Student interns demonstrate good character, attitude and a sense of responsibility
* Students provide own transportation and insurance
* Coordinator approved placement
* Concurrent MHS classroom seminars
Successful internships are eligible for Core 40,
Core 40 with Academic Honors or
Core 40 with Technical Honors diploma.
Standards have been established for these programs with the assistance of business and industry and the Office of Career and Technical Education in the Indiana Department of Education.
The Internship Coordinator is a CTE vocationally licensed teacher.
Who are the Millenials?
You need at least version 7 of Flash player. Download latest version here!